01 December 2009

today...

...was simply the most wonderful of days!

our Little Family of 7 packed up the van and headed out to Busch Gardens!!

We arrived at opening time and wandered as we waited for Land of the Dragons to open. We shared a funnel cake. This area was perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed watching my little guys on the kiddie rides!!



All the boys giggled as we walked through the bird cage and they were flying so close!

We saw all three new Christmas shows.

OH we all had such a goood time and only spent money for our lunch meal!

well we did let LIl Man D make a squished penny!!

ok So I wish I could continue and describe out every detail of our day but I am ready to pass out! what FUN. Cant wait to do it again.

Its back to reality and 8 loads of laundry.... but it was so nice to escape out today!!

2 comments:

QUILTS is for gift:) said...

happy for all of you!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

We squish pennies everywhere we go! Such fun!