11 December 2009

the last one was wonderful

But I have to admit that this one wont be filled with tales of a surreal day at the park.....

----------------------------------

The last few days have been overwhelming as I had such a hard time accomplishing things! I ran out of cash earlier this week, which was fine because I had yesterdays reimbursement check to look forward too... Surprisingly i got a $150 Christmas check in the mail on MOnday. I rushed out to the bacnk with all 5 kiddies and got tot he bank too late to deposit. I also could not remember my pin for the life of me so I went home unable to cash or deposit the check.....

Then... I hire a babysitter to help me out on wednesday so I could go to the doctor while my husband takes Lil MAn D to the orthpaedist.... She doesnt show.... SHe doesnt call.... I dont what happened?!!? we cancelled Lil MAn D's appt and I shorten my errand list to doc appt only....

I go to get my prescriptions.... Target is out of my regular meds... they say they will fax my doctor to come up with a solution. I go in the next day .... they had forgotten.... I head tot he Post office.. It doesnt open till 9... WHAT??? cant mail my packages....

Mail comes yesterday... No check....so I still need to pay my bills!!! and get gas and ready for trip....

Today-- second babysitter texts me.... is sick... cant come...

So Now I cant go to Get our WIC and i have to use my own money--which isnt even here yet-- to get formula...yes I am totally OUT of formula-- as of last night....


--------------------------------------
besides our fridge is on the fritz and doesn't seal so there is snow and condensation alll over it....
Just like one thing after the other!? what is up?!!?
==============================



I really hope we can leave for our vacation today.......I simply want to leave this week behind....everything went wrong...

EXCEPT--

Baby Lenny Took his first step.... he walked around all last night. I love watching him!!!!

3 comments:

The Bertone's said...

Oh my, I hope your week gets better. Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

You can alway look forward to a new day. Give your frustration to God and everything will be fine.

Unknown said...

I'm praying that things look up for you. Enjoy your vacation and don't think for a moment about how awful your day has been. Hang in there.