11 December 2009

the last one was wonderful

But I have to admit that this one wont be filled with tales of a surreal day at the park.....

----------------------------------

The last few days have been overwhelming as I had such a hard time accomplishing things! I ran out of cash earlier this week, which was fine because I had yesterdays reimbursement check to look forward too... Surprisingly i got a $150 Christmas check in the mail on MOnday. I rushed out to the bacnk with all 5 kiddies and got tot he bank too late to deposit. I also could not remember my pin for the life of me so I went home unable to cash or deposit the check.....

Then... I hire a babysitter to help me out on wednesday so I could go to the doctor while my husband takes Lil MAn D to the orthpaedist.... She doesnt show.... SHe doesnt call.... I dont what happened?!!? we cancelled Lil MAn D's appt and I shorten my errand list to doc appt only....

I go to get my prescriptions.... Target is out of my regular meds... they say they will fax my doctor to come up with a solution. I go in the next day .... they had forgotten.... I head tot he Post office.. It doesnt open till 9... WHAT??? cant mail my packages....

Mail comes yesterday... No check....so I still need to pay my bills!!! and get gas and ready for trip....

Today-- second babysitter texts me.... is sick... cant come...

So Now I cant go to Get our WIC and i have to use my own money--which isnt even here yet-- to get formula...yes I am totally OUT of formula-- as of last night....


--------------------------------------
besides our fridge is on the fritz and doesn't seal so there is snow and condensation alll over it....
Just like one thing after the other!? what is up?!!?
==============================



I really hope we can leave for our vacation today.......I simply want to leave this week behind....everything went wrong...

EXCEPT--

Baby Lenny Took his first step.... he walked around all last night. I love watching him!!!!

3 comments:

The Bertone's said...

Oh my, I hope your week gets better. Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

You can alway look forward to a new day. Give your frustration to God and everything will be fine.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I'm praying that things look up for you. Enjoy your vacation and don't think for a moment about how awful your day has been. Hang in there.