15 July 2009

Happy and Sad



IT was fun making my Christmas wish Lists for the Boys yesterday!

checkout Foster Angels

Our county has us turning in their wish lists already!! LOL. What FUN!

------------------------------------------------------------------



I had to say good bye to my parents yesterday! They are moving to Hawaii!

The children will miss their Abuelo as you can see from this picture!!

My sweet Lil girl hid on MOnday morning when it was time for her to leave. It was fun to have a girl in the house!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! I'm so hoping that you'll be able to visit with them from time to time. My parents moved to North Carolina two years ago and it's been tough not having them close by.

Loved the pictures of the kids with your dad. He's got a captive audience.

J A C I L O O said...

it looks like your dad is saying... "HOLD UP, one at a time!"