13 March 2009

Today I .. .

Today I am babysitting. Jace is very mellow and an easy baby to enjoy. Just over 1 year old he keeps me entertained with grins, giggles, and made up words.

--------------------------
I am baking oatmeal bread.

------------------------------

The deputy is sleeping upstairs. He works tonight. I will miss him. I have seen very little of him these last few days as he has been working while I sleep and sleeping while I'm up and about.

---------------------------

When do you turn your air on? I have been waiting until it reaches 80 degrees inside and then bringing it down..... but boy I'm sweating today especially with the oven on.
I realized we do live in a darn big house to heat and cool.

-----------------------


DO you twitter? I am "MommaRae" on twitter if you do.




-----------------

No comments: