10 February 2009

So you know I went back to work. Well I made it through two great days before coming down with the most horrible of common colds, which turned into the most disgusting sinus infection. I am home, coughing, aching, and trying to breathe.

--------------------------------------------------------

As for foster parenting..... I'm sure it will happen one day. We are waiting on

--radon test results

--health inspection

-- home inspection

------------------------------------------------------

Nothing new to add because I have been in bed for the most of the last 5 days.


-----------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

♥georgie♥ said...

awwww I hope you get better soon!

sara's art house said...

Awwww, so sorry you are sick :(

Annie said...

I had that, it's bad. Get better soon.

Michael & Sandra said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I'll be praying that you get better quickly. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you...

grandma's quilt said...

Get better soon!
Love you1