28 January 2009

{I}


I took this idea from Kori who took it from someone else... and you can take it from me.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

I live: in a 4 bedroom -2story house

I work: with children

I smell: lavendar sheet spray

I listen: to the fan

I hide: my tampons

I walk: to the mailbox

I write: addresses on envelopes

I see: these four walls

I sing: silly kid songs

I can: take a nap every day

I watch: lost, heroes, american idol and more

I daydream: even at night

I want: to have no financial worries

I cry: at the cemetery

I read: Something Borrowed

I love: my handsome deputy

I rode: to Pinellas park today because I took the wrong exit from the airport.

I sometimes: eat hot Fries

I fear: losing people

I hope: for foster babes

I eat: too much

I drink: koolaid

I play: wii and uno

I miss: my sweet baby Joseph

I forgive: within three minutes

I drive: but i don't like to

I lost: my tape dispenser

I dream: really wacky stuff

I kiss: Jacob

I hug: you

I have: a headache

I remember: my baby

I don't: eat musrooms

I belive: God cares

I owe: lotsa money to ppl.

I know: that Jacob will be home for dinner

I hate: having dry skin

I wish: for some foster babies and a bunk bed to pu them in! lol

I wear:orthodics in my shoes

My ex: i dont have one.

Maybe I should: learn to drive standard

People would say that I'm: a photographer or foster mom

I don't understand: legal mumbo jumbo

Life is full of: hard decisions.

My past is: not too bad actually

I get annoyed when: people make noise while Im sleeping.

Parties are: for FOOOOD

Tomorrow: I have to clean the old apt..

Never in my life have I: gone to France

When I was younger, I: wanted to be a nurse

When I'm nervous: i have to take medication

When I was 5: I was in kindergarten and broke my right pinky finger

My life is not complete without: sleeeping

If you visit my hometown: come see me!

The world could do without: mold

If I ever go back to school: I would study nursing.

5 comments:

Kori said...

Awesomeness. 4 bedrooms? Praying that you have more foster babies than bedrooms to put them in.

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

LMLogan said...

love that!! :) miss you!

Mamacita said...

Mi hija, thanks for the cupcake stickers. I know Miss Vickie will like them.

Ronnica said...

Fun meme!