20 September 2008

frogs and food.

I have a new friend in my garden. He won't leave. He sits in the water and bathes while I water the plants. Should I name him?



The most YUm. Whole wheat Mozzarella drop biscuits. Email me if you want the recipe!! We ate these with homemade chicken soup! oh yeah.



homemade pizza night! Been a while since we did this! Jacob "decorated" the pizza.



Do you make chocolate no bake oatmeal cookies?!!? We had a picnic with my parents-- an indoor picnic.




Gotta have eggs at a picnic-- right?

3 comments:

kateypie35 said...

Ooooooo....I just got really REALLY hungry! I want the drop recipe, AND the no bakes...off to email you!
Woohoo!
Here from ICLW..
K

kateypie35 said...

oh no, cant find your email! : (

Stephanie, Phil, Kayla, Logan & Alex said...

I'm hungry after reading this. No Bake cookies are one of my favorites to make.

Here from ICLW.