02 December 2007

an emotional one.

I have five little sleepy heads all tucked into bed and I wonder how someone could ever shake that baby.... How one could get so high they don't even remember they have a little one...... how they fight , hit ,even stab one another in front of two year old eyes....

I listen to the three year old talk about the blood on mommy's face...... my little ones threaten each other with jail when a "bad choice" (bad behavior) occurs.


There's so many options to consider for me.........
should I be an emergency shelter for newborns......you know the ones found in dumpsters???? or should i foster some children and raise them in a great family.

Today I was able to mingle with some foster parents.....they love what they do!!! everyone brags numbers and we talked about children we have shared.(ie one lady had some of mine a couple years ago...etc) it's neat to share the parenting of these very special, very hurt children. Me, having 5 boys, is such a little number in comparison to alot of families :).
WOW.

ok.

3 comments:

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Oh wow...........it is so sad what some children have to go through. My neice saw her mom that way when she was only 3. My uncle killed her. Sin is so evident in peoples action and it is only getting worse.

Anonymous said...

If at first you can't decide, go with what is important to you for this time. You can always change what you do and who you care for later on.

Kelli said...

It is so sad to hear the stories of what some children have had to go through and experience. The Lord has definitely given you and Jacob such a special opportunity to minister to these children. You both can be that true light of love to them.