25 December 2007

the 25th.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Our day started early as I headed to the Daycare to get Z2's gifts. He happened to be the only little one sleeping in my dorm last night.(some get special holiday visits with relatives, etc.) WE woke him and enjoyed the time. The local Jewish synagogue prepared a wonderful meal for us. we dined and played outside til nearly 4. we then took a drive around town and ate some Chinese food. I am tired and had a good day.
S4 came back tonight and he was able to open his gifts.... i love little boys Pajamas- they are so cute.

gnite.

tomorrow I begin my packing................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rae and Jacob for spending and sharing a GREAT family day on Sunday. I loovvvve my earings and necklace. You both are so special !!
Love you,
Tia Barb