15 September 2010

respite

Respite is such an important part of foster parenting... LIke many of you we cant just go out and get any ole babysitter to watch our children. they have to be finger printed and background check by our local Foster agency.... so they really have to WANT to watch our littles...
Therefore as foster parents e can "do respite" for other foster families....

Emergencies come up! So this week we have child --a child from off the news...
DO you ever see those stories that come up and break your heart on the local news? Those stories about neglected children living in unsanitary and hazardous conditions....

Many of our kids stoires aren't straight from the headlines.... but they are still just as needy as those that are.

I LOVE my KIDS! I love what I do!!! I love that I can give respite to another FosterMomma who had an emergency....

2 comments:

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

God Bless Your Work!

Unknown said...

It must be a wonderful calling to open your hearts to kids in need of love and care. Plus, give the foster parents a break too.