11 April 2009

There are no special Easter Plans here. Jacob works tonight and when he gets home around 7:30 tomorrow morning, he will sleep . SO no special lunch either.

However, We finally signed our Application for Licensure. Now this Application is the final piece of paper work! so I do believe this is good news! When our Paperwork is turned into Department of CHildren and Families, they could complete our license within 3 to 30 days. LOL. next Saturday I could have my license. YEAH RIGHT.

Well I am keeping my prayers heavenword!

Sniffles, and sore throats abound here this weekend, so lets pray them BEGONE as well!

1 comment:

LindaSue said...

Hoping for the best for you on the licensure - has been a strangely twisted path hasn't it? Glad the two of you were together and enjoying this quiet time -