17 June 2008

is it true that no news is good news?


recent projects.
$6 table from Goodwill
cream painted top with a coat of polyurethane
little wooden shelf- also from Goodwill painted black with white polka cots
It will be hung once we get a couch in the room.


wedding present from my boss when I worked at CCSA.




Photograph from a festival and a welcome sign I made a while ago.


Target DEALS. Suave Deo is 99 cents. I used a 75 cent coupon..... SAtin Care is ALSO 99 cents. I used a 55 cent coupon. Band Aids were $1.41 and I used a $1 coupon... All is 99 cents and I used a $1 coupon. Shout wipes are 99 cents... I used a $1 coupon.

I was thinking.. Wouldn't this make a nice carepackage for someone over in Iraq?? or maybe a college student?? MOney SAving MOm details where to find these coupons....and has other ideas as well.


Todays Freebies... I had a coupon for a free Non-New release movie at Blockbuster. I got a freePLaytex Bottle. (Yeah for adding to my foster -care bin!!) and I got Splenda flavors for Coffee...mmmm..

3 comments:

Mikki said...

Hey there fellow Floridia! We are over here in Volusia county.

Thanks for stopping by. Love your little blog home here.

How precious your little son is and I hope you have comfort knowing he is in the arms of Christ till you are reunited again.

You take amazing pictures of such detail.

Good luck/prayers to you and your DH on the fostering process.

Hope to be back by and visit again.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you!!! I pray that God will answer your prayers in becoming a foster parent. You have a very sweet heart and I know there is a special child out there just waiting for you.

Sarah C said...

Rae: Your painting projects are adorable - LOVE the table! I like the care package for Iraq idea. My brother's out there, actually. Hmmm . . I can't believe I didn't really think of that =)