16 March 2008

a maybe menu

I am just GOING TO TRY to do my menu planning for this M-F.

Let's SEE if I can STICK TO IT. I've never had LUCK at this before...

the only thing I need to buy is mozzarella cheese for the homemade pizza...




Monday- Minestrone Soup, garlic bread sticks and salad greens with Italian 3cheese dressing.

Tuesday- Groton's Fish Fillets, mashed potatoes and Green beans.

Wednesday- Homemade Pizza with a side salad.

Thursday- Turkey pot pies (MArieCallendars -although my favorite pot pie is Pepperidge farm.)

Friday- grilled steak atop a nice salad with slices of Parmesan cheese and maybe some
HOME MADE BREAD (since I don't have to work today)

1 comment:

thelovelist said...

Some Like it Southern won The Love List's Blog Botox giveaway - but thank you for enterting and commenting, I appreciate every lady who stopped by during the party, and I'll link to your blog in my after party post later this week :) You still have a chance to get a nip and tuck for your blog of your very own! Just head on over to Poppy Seed Designs at http://www.poppyseeddesign.net and order your own blog makeover - it's a bargain at 99 bucks!