12 October 2007

Cranium-INside and OUT




Sometimes..... my mind--amazing created by God-- creates images and ideas of an ideal -job-family-life-vacation-haircut-meal- etc.....

Shock and Stress happen when those ideals are altered.
Don't get me wrong- I'M not complaining. Im confused.
Isn't it amazing how our minds know what --would be perfect--.
There are hundreds of thousands of parents out there whose children are in foster care-- an image I'm sure they never dreamed of!! And bills --debt-- we never thought we could create!! It never crossed my mind that my baby could go to heaven before me!!
There are things are we know are possible but we hope for the best-- We hope we wont be mistreated at our job. We hope to be loved. We want to be thanked. We want to be beautiful.



I dream of a nice big house. I pretend shop for it. Cause God Forbid I shop now-- I wont have a place for it. For those of you that dont know-- we live in less than 200 sq ft of room yes-- all one room from fridge to computer to bed......

I would LOVE a personal chef and I practically have one-- however I feel safe to consume only about 15% of what is cooked here.


Things arent always as they seem, are they?........... Things are always as hoped for are they.......


and like the Bibe says-- It makes the heart sick--.

I can put a smile a smile on my face today because I still have hope that tomorrow I will have a better meal, that I will feel wide awake, That the moral here at work will pick up--and Ill see less stress--.

HOPE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 Peter 5:7
casting all your care upon Him; for he careth for you.

Anonymous said...

Let not your heart be troubled;you believe in God,believe also in Me. In my Father's house are many mansion;if it were not so,I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am,there you may be also.
John 14:1-3