06 September 2007

UNIVERSAL


WEll, WE did it.
Universal and Islands of Adventure.
Thank Goodness for AAA deals....

Since I STILL have dial up it will take a while for the pics to upload......

so just keep checking in....

This is to publically announce that YOLANDA ASHMORE went on roller coasters at age.. umm.... age... **!!! AMAZING!!! WE are so proud of her.

now me-- ahhh not so fond of coasters.... I took the cool pics.. Ill get them up here sooon. no worries.... my favorite ride was the Bilge-Rat Barges at Islands or Adventure...... SHrek 4D was neat too. ok later... I'm unpacking and gotta get my boys.... :)


Jake is back at USF.. he's at Physics and History of Math tonight.... sounds like a fun night --right??

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so glad you had such a great time with Jacob's family. Wow, his mom went on a roller coaster, huh? I don't think I could EVER get my mom on a roller coaster. I am glad you had a good time away and I will look foward to the pictures.

I am sure your boys were glad to have you back! I hope you have a good weekend! I will be praying that you will be able to make it to church on Sunday and get a blessing from the Word. So glad your boys behave so nicely in church; that must be a blessing!

Praying for you!

THE SPEARS said...

wow mom on a rollar coaster!! sounds like you guys had so much fun call me soo so i can hear all about it
luv
lilah