26 August 2007

Sunday SOS

well ... what a weekend....


As you k now I have the boys for all hours from 4:30 Friday till 8:30 Monday....

Usually I should get from 12-4 off on Saturdays.....

Notice I said Usually.....

SO Friday night... i was up with the flu again..... i gotta find out what's wrong with my innerds.... maybe IBS?

ON Saturday am we had a puppet show done by a church group. Then I was getting ready to leave at noon.... my respite never showed.... I was still pretty cranky from being so sick.....


so we split up the kids and were able to go out with Jacob's dad for an hour or so... Jake had dropped the car off at the shop (for AC work)... now I fell asleep in the car and when Jake was driving home apparently the AC quit again... so back to calling the shop.... will bring it in Monday....
NOw I get back and am told to bring J3 to the ER cause they assumed a broken nose from a fall.....

so three hours in the ER. for just a bit of bruising..... and a scary trip home in lightning and fog.... and in a van that sounds ready to DIE....OMG.

got home around 9... fed lil J3, gave him a bath and sent him to bed....

about 6 am.... lil S3 wakes up pewking..... as he calls it... and J3 is bouncing off the walls.....

G2's mother shows during breakfast and J3 has had a morning full of hitting... poor guy... just needs to COOL HIMSELF..... D4 is off to the Zoo with his mentor.....Jacob is cleaning up pewk and Im trying not to pewk.....


C2 is eating a snack and waiting for someone to take him and his brother on an outing :) yeah...


I hate missing church.. cause I LOVE those two hours of peaceful sitting down........It's like---preach more---preach more..... hahahaaa.....


SO If I can get S3 and J3 to nap.. I might get one tooo!!

:)

I love my Jacob.. He's a GOOOOooOO man. takes care of us all....

2 comments:

THE SPEARS said...

WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD RAY!! CRAZY ISN'T!! YOU LEARN TO LOVE THE BORING DAYS!!

Anonymous said...

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND REMEMBER COL.3:23 I LOVE YOU AND PRAYING FOR YOU AND JACOB.
MOM A.